I continue to introduce you to the Romancing the Swirl collection by Becca Feeken. This time I created two easy cards, which you can easily and quickly make, and they look very elegant.
To create them I used A2 Corner Cotillion set, which I think one of the best in this collection. For my second card I create landscape cad base.
I prepared for you some step-by-step instructions with photos:
- Create A2 top folding card base. Die-cut the front panel using pattern panel from A2 Corner Cotillion.
- Die cut an oval from the same set and foam mount it onto the card base.
- Add sentiment to the card using All About You die set.
- Die-cut leaves flowers using Corner Cotillion and loosely watercolor them.
- Add shape to the flowers with your fingers.
- Assemble the flower and adhere it onto the card.
I tried to show all the beauty of this card creator die, that’s why I didn’t add too much details to my cards and left them very simple.
If you have any questions about these cards, feel free to ask me in a comment section below.
Creme Cardstock; Watercolor Paper; Double-sided Adhesive; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Markers:Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint; Nuvo Jewel Drops.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you next time!