PH5-502 Sapphire Basic A
- With die #7 from A2 Matting Basics A cut and emboss two panels in white and hinge together for your base card and put to one side for the moment
- With die #7 from A2 Matting Baiscs B cut and emboss one panel in your chosen color .. mine is blue (Please remember that #1 is always the smallest die)
- With die #6 from Matting Basics A cut another panel in white and emboss with the folder then trim it to fit the blue panel. Add foam tape to the back of the embossed and colored panels and layer them together
- Place the Square dies #2 3 &4 from the Sapphire Basic Set A onto your card and tape in place, so they don’t move, cut and emboss. This will give you the frames you need for the card. Add thin peices of foam tape to the sides of both frames.
- Cut the Tag from the same card and stamp a small sentiment onto white card and with the oval inner section, cut it out. Layer them with foam pads. Thread ribbon through the Tag
- With the Butterfly die cut two and ink through the die with the card still in place
Add the Tag to the bottom of the card and wrap the ribbon around the back and secure in place. They can now be added to the base card.
Add the frames and link them together for extra effect. Add the butterflies … one on top of the other and glue just along the body line. Bend the wings up a little and add in a little pearl flourish along the body line and as the butterfly trail
I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial. Please, pop over to my Blog,
Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls for more inspiration. A new Tuesday Tutorial is added every week.