The beautiful background die was the inspiration for this card design. I love how it peeks through to the color on the layer beneath. This rainbow of wishes would be a lovely card to celebrate birthdays and other special occasions.
White Cardstock; White Chipboard Letters; Natural Hemp Twine; Turquoise, Raspberry and Marigold Ink; Heart Pin; Vintage Paper Roses
- Cut two pieces of 4 x 5¼” white cardstock. Nest Scattered Dots Inset Die and Border Die, secured with washi tape on to white cardstock and cut with the Grand Calibur Machine.
- Sponge ink onto other 4 x 5¼” white panel to form a variegated pattern. Adhere layers together and then adhere to card base with 3D Foam Squares.
- Cut Sunny Days Cloud #1 and #2 Dies (the smallest size die is #1) from white cardstock and adhere.
- Tie twine cording to card.
- Adhere chipboard sticker sentiment.
- Insert pin into twine. Adhere roses.