Hello friends! This is Elena Salo from elenasalo.com. I’m so happy to be with you again and to share the inspiration!
Today I’d like to show you how to create simple small cards using new collection from Spellbinders – Special Moments by Marisa Job. And first of all I wanted to use one of my favorite set from this release. It is the Floral Oval die. I like so much the lattice oval and also flowers, which can add elegance to any project.
To decorate the base of the card I didn’t use the oval, but only leftovers. Read instructions below to learn how you can do this yourself.
- Create 4 ½ x 3 ¾ top folding card base.
- Die cut a lattice oval using die from Floral Oval set. Leave paper in the die and cover every tiny square tile with liquid glue.
- Place the die onto the card base and press it. Once the liquid glue dries, carefully remove the oval lattice from the card base and leave only tiny square tiles on it.
- Die-cut leaves and flowers from the same set and color them using markers.
- Cut out a piece of cardstock, stamp sentiment and foam mount it onto the card. Place flowers on the card and adhere them. Add some liquid drops to the card.
I really like the texture these small squares create on the card. I have to say that It’s a tedious work but I think it worth the efforts.
White Cardstock; Double-sided Adhesive; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Copic Markers: RV10, RV11, RV25, YG13 ; Nuvo Jewel Drops.
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post! Hope to see you soon again!