The newest Tiered Multiloop Bows set, designed by Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace, is a genius way to dress up any simple package for that last bit of added detail! These adorable bows come in varying sizes and offer fun inserts for an additional style. Let Designer AJ Otto show you how to create these bows.
- S6-048 Tiered Multiloop Bows
- SCD-010 Build a Tag One
- SCP-013 Whirl White
- PL-001 Spellbinders® Platinum™ Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Cross Promotional Products:
Stamps; Purple Cardstock; Paper Trimmer; Clear Acetate Baggie; Twine
- Cut two Tiered Multiloop Bows Bow Loop MED Die from purple cardstock, using the Platinum Machine.
- Cut two Tiered Multiloop Bows Ribbon Tail SM Die from purple cardstock.
- Cut one Tiered Multiloop Bows Bow Center Die from purple cardstock.
- Gently bend each of the two Bow Loop MED Die Cuts in the middle, making sure the holed ends meet to form one hole. Place both die cut holed ends together to form a bow and thread through a brad. Don’t close yet.
- Next add the two Ribbon Tail SM Die Cuts in the back and through the brad. Nope, don’t close yet.
- Lastly, thread one end of the Bow Center Die Cut through the brad and then cover the top side, over the middle section of bow, and around to back looping the other end through the brad. Now you can secure your brad.
- Adhere to your treat bag with a DODZ™ – Small and then add your stamped Build a Tag One Die Cut in Whirl White cardstock.
Here’s a quick video tutorial, if you want to see the Tiered Multiloop Bows in action: