Hello everyone, Yvonne here creating a card using the brand new Time Flies die templates. This set is perfect to make some fun cards to show someone you thought “it’s time” …..to express something nice!
Beacon Adhesives: 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
Deco Art®: Metallic Lustre™ (ML05C Black Shimmer)
IMAGINE® Crafts/Tsukineko: Stazon Ink (Jet Black)
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Squares (white)
WorldWin Papers: Brown and White Cardstock
Text Stamp; Gold Cardstock; Acrylic Stamp Block; Airbrush Tool; Blue Alcoholic Marker; Bone Folder; Craft Knife; Ruler; Jewelry Resin
- Trim white cardstock to 7 x 9½” and fold to a card base size 7 x 4¾”.
- Trim brown cardstock to 6¾ x 4½” and glue upon card base.
- Trim White cardstock to 6½ x 4¼” and stamp sentiment upon using black ink.
- Airbrush (or splatter) some blue ink upon. Glue upon card base using 3D foam squares.
- Stamp clock onto white cardstock using black ink and cut out using Standard Circles Large Die #2 (with #1 being the smallest size die). Add a thin layer of Ice
Resin and let dry.
- Cut/emboss Time Flies Wings & Hands Dies from gold cardstock
- Nest together Time Flies Clock and Clock Insert Dies, secure with washi tape and cut/emboss from brown cardstock.
- Rub some Metallic Lustre onto the clock die cut.
- Glue clock upon the stamped clock face, using 3D Foam Squares
- Glue clock on top of the card base. Then glue the wings and hands die cuts to finish assembling the clock.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you happy crafting!