Hello crafty friends! Today I would like to show you how to make these cards created with Thinking of You Scalloped Rectangle die set from my Thoughtful Expressions Collection. I also used Textured Flowers die set to make my flowers.
- Die cut 2 large decorative frames and one smaller frame with Thinking of You Scalloped Rectangle die set from pink or white metallic cardstock.
- Apply 1/8” double stick tape to borders.
- Die cut “Thinking of You” sentiment from pink or white metallic cardstock.
- Cut a 7 ¼” x 5 5/8” piece from designer cardstock for card base. Score at 3 5/8” and fold in half. Adhere one of the decorative frames to front of card base.
- Adhere second decorative frame to back of card. Use glue to adhere both top borders together.
- Cut a 1 7/8” x 3 ¾” piece from designer cardstock, adhere behind small decorative frame. Glue “Thinking of You” sentiment and then adhere decorative frame to center of card using 3D Foam Creative Sheets or foam tape.
- To make flowers, die cut multiple flowers and leaves with Textured Flowers die set from white Foamiran or white paper. Color with chalk inks or distress inks. Scrunch flowers to shape and adhere stamens in the center. Adhere flowers and leaves to left top corner of card. For details on how to make the flowers go HERE.
- Make bow with silk ribbon and glue under flowers.
- S6-135 Thinking of You Scalloped Rectangle
- S5-317 Textured Flowers
- PE-100 Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 6” Platform
Designer Cardstock: Blue Fern Studios – Artisan Collection, Pink or white Metallic Cardstock, Foamiran, Stamens, May Arts Silk Ribbon, Foam Tape, 1/8” Scor-Tape, Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L – 3D Foam Creative Sheets, Chalk Inks, Distress Inks.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week!