Hello Spellbinders’ fans! We always strive to bring you additional inspiration using our fabulous products and we decided to start a new monthly series on our blog called “Using Just Stamps & Dies”. These posts will feature quick and simple cardmaking tutorials using just the die set and stamp set from our Card Kits of the Month. We’re excited to start with our October “Watercolor” kit.
We have Josie sharing this adorable Celebrate, “You’re a Star” card. Enjoy!
- Stamp terrarium using black ink.
- Stamp flowers and stems using pink, yellow and green inks.
- Fussy cut stamped terrarium.
- Stamp sentiment, trim and back with silver thread.
- Die cut “celebrate” from black cardstock, pink cardstock and fun foam; layer using glue.
- Trim white cardstock to 4” x 5 ¼” to create card front.
- Using blending brush and liquid color splash card front.
- Trim fun foam to 3 ¾” to 5”.
- Die cut circle from card front and fun foam.
- Back die cut fun foam with patterned paper and adhere card front using white liner.
- Assemble card base.
- Adhere sentiments and terrarium.
KOM-OCT18 Die set; KOM-OCT18 Stamp set; S4-114 Standard Circles LG; IP-0043 Lemon Drop Ink Pad; IP-0027 Watermelon Fusion Ink Pad; IP-0019 Limeade Splash Ink Pad; IP-0022 Lemongrass Ink Pad; IP-0142 Watermelon Fusion Liquid Color; CS-0040 Whip Cream Cardstock; CS-0003 Black Licorice Cardstock; CS-0070 Watermelon Cardstock; AD-0085 Journey Foam Squares – Medium; TO-0099 Journey Blending Brush – Large; TO-0063 Details Pro Shears; AD-0111 Journey Graft Glue; AD-0001 White Liner.
Fun foam; Embellishments; Patterned paper; Card base; Silver Thread; Sentiment stamp.