Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Are you ready for another dose of inspiration featuring our March Relax & Enjoy Card Kit of the Month? We’re back with our monthly series called “Using Just Stamps & Dies”. Just a reminder, these posts feature quick and simple card making tutorials using just the die set and/or stamp set from our Card Kits of the Month.
We have Josie sharing this gorgeous Let’s Party gift box / party favor. Enjoy!
- Use steel rule die to die cut box from patterned. Assemble box.
- Die cut cactus, pot and flowers from card stock and assemble as shown.
- Stamp plant plaque on card stock and fussy cut. Insert into pot.
- Stamp, heat emboss and trim sentiment.
- Affix cactus and sentiment to front of box.
- Add treats and folded tissue inside box.
- Glue butterflies to thinly trimmed black card stock strips and glue inside box as shown.
- Adhere butterflies and embellishments front of box.
PL-001 Platinum Machine; KOM-MAR19 Die set; STP-009 100% Sweet stamp set; SR-053 Happy Fry-Day; JD-037 Cave Black Ink; AD-0085 Journey Foam Squares – Medium; FSJ Heat embossing: tool / powder / ink; FSJ Colored card stock; AD-0111 Journey Graft Glue; AD-0001 White Liner; FSJ basic crafting tools.
Tissue paper, Patterned paper, Treats.