Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Are you ready for another dose of inspiration featuring our May “Stay Wild” Card Kit of the Month? We’re back with our monthly series called “Using Just Stamps & Dies”. Just a reminder, these posts feature quick and simple card making tutorials using just the die set and/or stamp set from our Card Kits of the Month.
We have Josie sharing this gorgeous “Smile” card. Enjoy!
- Die cut trim die 4 times, smile sentiment twice, scalloped square and straight edged square from card stock.
- Create a 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” card base.
- Create panels from patterned paper and card stock. Add to card front as shown.
- Layer die cut squares on top of panels with foam squares.
- Assemble frame with die cut trim pieces as shown. Affix to card front with trimmed foam squares.
- Offset and layer die cut sentiments and add gold thread to back.
- Affix sentiment to frame and embellish.
PL-001 or PE-100 Platinum Machine; KOM-MAY19 Die set; S4-909 Fancy Edged Squares; AD-0085 Journey Foam Squares – Medium; AD-0001 White liner; AD-0111 Craft glue; CS-0134 Brushed Gold card stock; AC-0292 Fashion Gold; FSJ Colored card stock; FSJ basic crafting tools.
Patterned paper; Gold thread