Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Are you ready for another dose of inspiration featuring our November “Deer” Santa Card Kit of the Month? We’re back with our new monthly series called “Using Just Stamps & Dies”. Just a reminder, these posts feature quick and simple cardmaking tutorials using just the die set and/or stamp set from our Card Kits of the Month.
We have Josie sharing this adorable Celebrate, “Season’s Greetings” card. Enjoy!
- Using the kit die set die-cut reindeer, sentiment, and flower from colored cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper to 4” x 5 ¼”.
- Trim fun foam to 3 ¾” x 5”.
- Using oval die create an aperture in the trimmed patterned paper and matching opening in fun foam. Adhere together to create card front.
- Die cut oval from cardstock.
- Affix assembled card front and die cut oval to card base.
- Add reindeer, flower and sentiment as shown and embellish.
Fun foam; Patterned paper; Card base.