Tina here to share with you a quick and simple way to jazz up your holiday gifts. There are so many ways to make your gifts look over the top using Spellbinders dies. Today’s gift is wrapped in a vintage style using some basic die templates. This same design could be recreated using any colour scheme to create a more feminine style, more masculine, bright, etc. So many possibilities! I really love the distressed look of this colour scheme. Let me show you just what I did…
- S4-418 Labels Thirty-Six
- S4-524 Curved Square
- S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants
- S5-236 Create-a-Flake Six
- P-001 Platinum Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Cross Promotional Partners:
- DCWV: Vintage Essentials Stack
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: VersaMagic Ink (Jumbo Java), Delicata Ink (Golden Glitz) and VersaFine Ink (Onyx Black)
- May Arts: Striped Ribbon
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Crafty Foam Tape
- Worldwin Papers: Cardstock (Ivory and Kraft)
Craft Knife; Gold Foil Paper; Gold Glitter Paper; Musical Patterned Paper; Stamp
- Wrap Gift box using Vintage Essentials tissue paper. Wrap box with striped ribbon and adhere.
- Cut/emboss Labels Thirty-Six Die #6 (#1 being the smallest size die) from musical note paper using the Platinum machine. Remove paper from die and ink edges using Jumbo Java ink.
- Using craft knife and ruler, cut slit on left and right side just wide enough to insert ribbon. Insert ribbon and trim edges with a “V” cut. Adhere to front of gift box using foam tape.
- Cut/emboss Gold glitter paper using Curved Squares Die #4. As well as cut/emboss Die #3 with kraft cardstock. Layer together using foam tape and adhere to die cut on gift box.
- Adhere small square of gold foil paper to cardstock. Cut/emboss using Create-A-flake Six Snowflake Die. Adhere to front of Curved Squares die cut using foam tape. Add pearl to centre.
- Stamp sentiment onto ivory yardstick. Cut/emboss using Nested Lacey Pennants Ribbon Die, remove from die and ink using Golden Glitz and Jumbo Java ink. Adhere to box front.
I just love how this turned out. Makes me wish all of my gifts this holiday were just this size. However, this could be used on larger gifts as well… just make it into a gift tag. Endless possibilities!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful Holiday Season.
Until Next Time…