Fall is such a fun time to be thankful for things in our lives and to celebrate all the good things we have. It’s Teresa Horner here today to share one of my favorite things – apple picking and baking them. My project is an apple dipping wrap to give as a gift – a perfect fall gift!
Using Spellbinders die templates and two new Sapphire™ dies, I created cute sunflowers in bright fall colored papers with a fun tag on the top. The six flowers were created by die-cutting Basic Circles (center) and Mini Flowers One (base) and layering together. Hand cut two leaves. Set them all aside.
With tissue paper, create a wrap pattern around the two stacked caramel containers and with it as a guide cut it with Kraft woven paper. Glue five flowers onto the wrap. Assemble your gifts (stacked containers and apple with Scalloped Circles LG #4 die cut underneath – #1 is the smallest size die) and wrap with clear cellophane. Tie a pretty bow on top with the sixth flower as a tag (stamped with a sentiment).
Designer Tip: If you have your own recipe for a delicious caramel then you could make a wrap for a small mason jar using the same idea and fill it with your own caramel.
Thanks so much for stopping by and don’t forget to make up some goodies to give to your friends to let them know you are thinking of them!
- S4-124 Classic Scallops Circles LG
- PHD-004 Basic Circles One
- PHD-015 Mini Flower One
- SC1-006 Golden Glow
- SC1-007 Delightful Daisy
- SC1-011 Totally Tangerine
- SC1-010 Odacious Orange
- Spellbinders® Sapphire™ Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- Beacon Adhesives: 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue
- DCWV: Woven Paper 6 x 6″ Stack
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L®: E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips
- Stampendous: Friendly Phrases Clear Stamp
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®: Versafine Ink (Vintage Sepia) and Versamagic Ink (Gingerbread)
Scissors; Sponge Applicator; Scor-tape; Brown Fine Tip Pen; Clear Cellophane; Orange and Red Ribbons; Twine; Apple; Carmel Dip