Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Today we have a funny Supper Duper card created using our Die D-Lites dies!
Project created by in-house designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create A2 top folding card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper to 4 x 5 ¼”, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut hill out of white cardstock using Curved Borders One die.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink. Foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut palm trees out of colored cardstock. Add double sided sticky sheets onto both sides of white fun foam. Die-cut palm trees. Adhere cardstock die cuts onto fun foam. Foam mount onto the card. Alternatively, just foam mount palm trees onto the card.
- Die-cut tractor out of silver, white and black cardstock. Keep just the negative window die cut from white, add shading using Copic markers. Cut black die cut apart (wheels), adhere onto silver. Add double sided sticky sheets onto both sides of white fun foam. Die-cut tractor. Adhere cardstock die cuts onto fun foam. Foam mount onto the card. Alternatively, just foam mount tractor onto the card. Inlay white window.
Click photo to view larger:
- S3-295 Tractors
- S3-249 Palm Trees
- S5-180 A2 Curved Borders One
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
Silver Foil Cardstock; My Colors Cardstock: Hunter Green, Black Suede; Neenah Solar White 110 LB cardstock; White Fun Foam; Ken Oliver Stick It Double Sided Sticky Sheets; Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad; Patterned Paper: Echo Park The Great Outdoors 6×6 Paper Pad; Mama Elephant Tiny Heroes Stamp Set; Copic Markers: B000, B00.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!