Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Project created by in-house creative designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create A2 top folding card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper panel to 4 x 5 ¼”, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut panda parts out of white, black, pink and blue cardstock.
- Add double sided sticky onto both sides of fun foam. Die cut panda parts. Adhere cardstock die cuts onto fun foam, adhere onto the card.
- Heat emboss sentiment, cut into strips, foam mount onto the card.
- Add blush and smile to pandas faces.
- S3-318 Build A Panda
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White cardstock – Neenah Solar White 110lb; Simon Says Stamp Black Cardstock; My Colors Cardstock Watermelon Pink, Pale Aqua Cardstock; Fun Foam; Scrapbook Adhesives Double Sided Sticky Sheets; Clear embossing Ink; Clear Stamp MFT – Playful Pups; Patterned Paper Pinkfresh Studios 6×6 Paper Pad; White Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Embossing Powder pouch; Black Pen; R20 Copic Marker
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!