Hello Spellbinders’ and FSJ fans! Our Glimmering Christmas Project Kit is here!
This Glimmering Christmas Project Kit is the perfect way to get your hands on early products from one of the upcoming August Holiday Collections. This kit comes with an assortment of THREE, Hot Foil Plate sets, TWO die sets, ONE roll of foil, and a card making project kit to make THREE cards.
Also included are full color instructions and an online Video Tutorial. You will be guided through every step of the way as your create die cut projects.
Included in Project Kit:
- Christmas Sweater Borders Glimmer Hot Foil Plate GLP-192
- Holiday Sentiments Series 2 Glimmer Hot Foil Plate GLP-191
- Glimmer Poinsettia Glimmer Hot Foil Plate GLP-196
- Christmas Mix & Match Sentiments Die Set S4-1065
- Joyful Christmas Tree Die Set S3-399
- Foil – Gold GLF-014
- Kit Materials to create THREE Cards
Join designer Tina Smith as she shares 3 beautiful cards created using this kit. Watch video below or on Youtube:
- Glimmer foil the smallest sweater glimmer plate on Banana Cream and Lemongrass cardstock.
- Glimmer foil the middle size sweater glimmer plate on Bubble Gum and Peaches & Cream cardstock.
- Glimmer foil the largest sweater glimmer plate on Cool Pool cardstock.
- Adhere to 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel with Journey foam squares.
- Cut a 1-1/2″ x 6″ strip of Journey Vellum. Adhere White liner tape to left and right side and wrap it around the Cool Pool foiled sweater strip.
- Die cut Winter Wishes from the Christmas Mix & Match Sentiments Die set, adhere over Journey Vellum.
- Adhere panel to a Whip Cream A2 card base. Add Fashion Gold embellishments.
- Glimmer foil the Warm Holiday Wishes sentiment from the Holiday Sentiments Series 2 Set on Whip cream cardstock, trim with coordinating die.
- Add the insert to each layer of the Joyful Christmas Tree Die set. Die cut with colored cardstock. Lemongrass, Cool Pool, Rustic Rose, Bubble Gum, Peaches & Cream (2), Banana Cream for the tree topper. Use the scraps to die cut 5 of the smallest stars in the die set for embellishing the tree.
- Add a strip of Whip Cream Sparkle stape to Whip Cream cardstock. Add the base die and die cutcut the base layers for all layers of the tree.
- Adhere colored die cut layer to the sparkle tape base layer with Journey Glue. Adhere Small Journey Foam Squares behind each tree layer and the glimmered sentiment.
- Add layers to a 3-3/4 x 5″ Whip Cream panel smallest to largest, add the sentiment between the tree layers.
- Adhere to a Cool Pool A2 size card base.
- Glimmer foil the largest poinsettia with Peaches & Cream cardstock. The middle size with Bubble Gum cardstock and the Smallest with Rustic Rose cardstock.
- Glimmer foil the Leaves, 2 large, 1 small and the smallest glimmer plate from the Christmas Sweater Border Glimmer Plate set with Lemongrass cardstock.
- Glimmer foil the Season’s Greeting Sentiment from the Holiday Sentiments Series 2 Glimmer Plate set. Trim using coordinating die.
- Die cut the Poinsettia with the coordinating dies. Layer together.with Small Journey Foam squares.
- Adhere sweater strip to 3-3/4 x 5″ Whip Cream panel. Add the poinsettia to the left of the sweater strip.
- Adhere the leaves and the sentiment with Small Journey Foam Squares.
- Adhere panel to Banana Cream A2 size card base. Add Fashion Gold embellishments.