Hello Spellbinders’ and FSJ fans! Our Joy and Wonder Project Kit is here!
This Joy & Wonder Project Kit is the perfect way to get your hands on early products from one of the upcoming August Holiday Collections. This kit comes with an assortment of ONE Embossing Folder, TWO die sets, TWO Stamp Sets, and a card making project kit to make FOUR cards.
Also included are full color instructions and an online Video Tutorial. You will be guided through every step of the way as your create die cut projects.
Included in Project Kit:
- Big Dot Embossing Folder EF-0044
- Candy Cane Cutie Die Set DI-0552
- Arctic Wonder Die Set DI-0557
- Holiday Sentiment Stacks Stamps Set SS-070
- Arctic Wonder Stamp Set SS-0706
- Kit Materials to create FOUR Cards
Joy Hope Wonder Card: Acrylic Block Smooshed Background
- Color an acrylic block with several water-based markers or press with water-based ink pads.
- Spritz with water and then smoosh acrylic block down onto an A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) panel of Bristol paper. Weight acrylic block down and don’t remove weight or block till dry.
- When dry trim panel down to 4” x 5 1/4” panel and adhere onto an A2 top-folding made from Whip Cream cardstock.
- Stamp and white heat emboss a sentiment.
- Stamp two polar bears and iceberg in Black Licorice and star from in Cool Pool onto Bristol paper.
- Watercolor bears and iceberg with water-based ink then cut all the images out with matching dies or scissors.
- Adhere image to card front with foam tape.
Peaceful Holiday Card: Smooshed Panel Background
- Color a large sheet of acetate or laminated cardstock with several water-based markers or press with water-based ink pads.
- Spritz with water and then smoosh an A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) panel of Bristol onto watered down ink.
- Pick up panel and then use a brush to absorb excess ink from panel and to move ink around to fill in any white spaces. Set aside to dry.
- When dry adhere onto an A2 top-folding made from Whip Cream cardstock and then stamp sentiment in Black Licorice.
- Stamp three polar bears in Black Licorice onto Bristol paper, then watercolor images in with water-based ink. Die cut with matching dies.
- Trim Whip Cream cardstock down to create a 3/4” x 5 1/2” strip and adhere to card front with foam tape.
- Adhere images to card front with foam tape.
All is Calm Card: Easy Watercolor Ombre Background
- Color an A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) panel of Bristol paper with water-based markers or rub ink pad direct-to-paper to create stripe of color.
- Paint over stripes with a damp brush to blend inks together and to create to smooth the transition from one color to the next. Set aside to dry.
- When dry trim panel down to 3 3/4” x 5” and adhere onto an A2 top-folding made from Whip Cream cardstock.
- Stamp igloo in Licorice Black and watercolor with water-based ink. Fussy cut out.
- Curve sentiment on either acrylic block or stamp positioning tool to fit around igloo then stamp in Black Licorice onto card front.
- Stamp and white emboss snowflakes repeatedly over card front.
- Trim Whip Cream cardstock down to create a 3/4” x 4 1/4” strip and adhere to card front with foam tape.
Adhere igloo to card front with foam tape.
Bristol Paper, Acrylic Blocks, Sheet of Acetate or Laminated Sheet of Cardstock, Water-based Markers or Ink Pads, Paint Brushes, Anti-static Powder, Embossing Ink, Tape Runner, MISTI or Acrylic Block.