The December 2020 Large Die of the Month is here! This “Look Behind The Curtain” die set features 7 cutting dies.
Enjoy the step by step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit! Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #SpellbindersClubKits on social media! This kit is available December 1st, 2020, make sure to get yours!
Happy Together Card
Catch step by step instructions for this project below. Click photos to enlarge:
- Trim cardstock to 51/8 x 4″ and die cut slots 1/8″ down from the top
- Foil & die cut curtain pieces
- Insert tab into slots, fold over at score lines, affix & add finial. Flip tab & repeat
- Add fun foam to back top & bottom portions & affix to card base
- Add curtain panels & fun foam strip to top portion
- Affix valance. Decorate behind curtain as desired
December Large Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the other projects we created using our December 2020 Large Die Of The Month kit:
Merry Member Appreciation Month!
Includes a free adhesive gift. Gift may vary. This gift may not be returned or exchanged.
We have several Value Clubs available!
Die Hero Club (includes Small, Large and APG Dies of the Month) and The Works Club (includes Small, Large, APG Dies of the Month + Card Kit of the Month) and other Value Clubs. See all Value Club options here.